
This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Hannah in the Bathroom
Hannah has been cracking me up lately, and worrying me at the same time. We have a little step up to the bath tub in our bedroom. Since she has learned to stand up, she has been trying to get into the tub with me when I am in the shower. I can just see her little hand slapping the tub and can tell that she is pulling on the curtain. I always wonder what it looks like from the outside and got to see the other day when Jon was taking a shower. Immediately, I grabbed the camera to get it on video, so here it is. Sorry about Jon singing in the background, he didn't know that I was video taping!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL:)Singing not too bad and he put Hannah's name in the song. I love these pictures I miss Hannah so much and you guys too. Love you MOM
The video wouldn't play for me :(
Post a Comment