Hannah has really been cracking us up lately. Her personality is definitely blooming and she is in to everything now that her crawling (forward now too) is getting better. Here are a couple of the pictures that I took because I happened to look at her and started laughing because of what she was doing at the time.
I think this was one evening around 6ish (but it could have been later, I don't remember exactly) and I was feeding Hannah her dinner. She was having some prunes thanks to a little bit of congestion down south, but I don't like to let her have too many or else they can destroy her tummy for days. So, I got up to mix up a little yogurt for the rest of her meal and when I came back, this is how I found her. Not to worry though, as soon as I sat down, she perked up long enough to have a bite, then would go back to trying to sleep, then perked up for another bite. This went on for quite a while.

After finishing about 3/4 of her yogurt, she finally gave in and went to sleep. And I mean passed out, didn't even flinch when I took her out of her chair, passed out! Hilarious! She has never fallen asleep eating real food before. It was a first so I had to take a picture!

Speaking of sleeping, this is another thing that she has been doing lately. I don't know if she is just extra tired lately from all the effort that she
exerts trying to crawl, but sometimes she will just fall asleep on the floor for a little power nap. Doesn't usually last for more than 5-10 minutes, but I guess it does the trick because she is ready for action again once she wakes up.

We made a shelf for Hannah's toys in our living room. We are hoping that she will be distracted by her toys rather than all of our
DVD's that used to be in that spot. It is working for now anyway and she really seems to enjoy having some of her within her reach. She is so funny though because she will sit and pull one or two toys out at a time and play with them for a few minutes. Then she will pull out a few more and so on until ever last toy, book, and puzzle is out of the shelf, then she crawls off to play elsewhere. This is what it looked like when she was done one day, although she didn't get them ALL out this time!

This is one of Hannah's Christmas presents. It's a rolling lion that plays music when it moves or at the touch of his nose. She doesn't really like for him to move while she's on him, but she loves the music. She will sit on him and "dance" while the music is playing. She does this with other toys, when Jon or I sing to her, or when she hears the radio. What can she say, she likes to groove!
Last, but not least, she has a new obsession with our china cabinet. Any time she crawls by, she stops to check herself out in the mirror that is in the back. It's so funny to watch because she will be cruising and then all of a sudden, stop, sit up, and smile/talk to the baby in the mirror!
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!
Hannah is so cute and funny, she seemed to be really tired, she is sucking her finger. I miss her so much. Love Hannah and I love her mom & dad too. Have fun w/ Hannah big her a kiss from grandma.
I know I say this every time I post, but I just love her so much. It fills my heart every time I see a picture of her or hear her squealing in the background or even think of her. I love her. Have I already mentioned that? :)
Post a Comment