Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Trip

Jon and I had a great time with our old pals last weekend. We got to spend time with people, some of whom we haven't seen since before we moved to Wyoming. It was great to get to see them and do a little exploration of Colorado Springs. I hadn't been there before so it was kind of fun to check things out. I was actually exploring for a different reason...this was during the time that Jon was interviewing for a job (more on that later). It was a beautiful town. Pikes Peak is right there, Garden of the Gods is about ten minutes from downtown, and there are literally mountains on three sides. I was impressed with that, I have to say! We all went to Garden of the Gods one of the days and had a great time, although I am pretty sure that we were breaking the rules because we were technically climbing on the rocks. I have lots of pictures that will be coming just as soon as I can find the cord that connects my camera to the computer!!!

No comments: