This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
30th Anniversary Celebration
My in-laws will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary on Monday, in Hawaii. I cannot believe that it has been 30 years. It seems like just yesterday they were celebrating their 25th in Oklahoma. Jon surprised them with a party. Their friends and family from all over the country came to celebrate with them. It was great, and now another five years has past. They are coming to Laramie on Friday since we are on their way to Denver. They are going to drop off the girls and head to Denver on Saturday morning. I am excited because Jon and I are cooking a beautiful dinner for them and I get to play hostess. I LOVE playing the hostess. It's great...and if that is incentive for anyone to come for a visit, I promise to be an excellent hostess for you too!!! We will be having yummy steak and all the fixings that go with that, along with dessert and wine. Jon said he wants to use our china too, so it should prove to be a fantastic feast!! I am so excited about it. I hope they gather from our preparations how special they are to us and how much we love them. I am truly blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. That means I have two great families to enjoy. What more could a girl ask for??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy anniversary to your in laws! Isn't family great?
Family is great!!! I love them!!
Post a Comment