Thursday, February 21, 2008

Summertime Fun

As I have said before, I am ready from spring. One of the wonderful things about spring is that camping season is just around the corner too!! I am really pumped because Jon's mom just sent us our reservations for our trip to Chama, New Mexico. We are all going down for a cousin's 50th birthday...it isn't until the end of August, but I am really excited because it will be our first real camping trip in our pop-up. We have gone out for lots of weekend trips, but we haven't gotten to actually camp for an extended amount of time. That is what I am excited about. Of coarse, Mike and Cindy will be "roughing it" enough in their cabin, but Jon and I are going to have a lot more fun!! Camping...camp fires...the river just a few steps away...sounds like heaven to me at this point!! Plus we will get to hang out with the cousins (they are our age) for a few days too. I am pumped!! I think this summer is going to be great, as the weeks are already starting to fill up. Woo-hoo for summer!!

No comments: