This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Spring Fever
I have got a bad case of spring fever right now. I can't stop thinking about all the things that I want to do this spring and summer. There is a fly fishing class in April, golf lessons in June, Monday nights outdoors with my hubby, and my hunter's safety class in August so I can go hunting with Michell in September. I am sooo excited about it all!!! This weekend I am planning on doing some "snow removal." That is, I am going to move snow from the shaded parts of our yard where the snow drifts are, out into the sun, so it will stinking melt. I am also planning on making Jon go roller blading with me tomorrow. It's the first time it is warm enough to actually go outdoors and do something where the wind might be blowing in your face, yet you are not miserably cold. It is supposed to get cold again next week, so I feel like we really need to take advantage of it while we can. That is pretty much what the summers are like here...ridiculously busy because it is just too nice to stay home on a weekend...plus the warm weather is only around for a short time, so you have to take advantage of it. So, I am off to enjoy the beautiful weather!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hunting lessons?? Steph, I never knew we were kindred spirits in this regard... remember, only kill what you are definitely going to eat. Or what you are going to give me to eat.
Oh I plan to eat it...and I will definately bring you some...do you like antelope?? That's what I am going for first...
Post a Comment