Monday, September 20, 2010

Camping & Football

We went to Laramie last weekend for the Boise State vs. University of Wyoming (U-dub) football game. We decided that since we had not even gone camping once this summer, we would camp the night before the game. I mean, it would really be a shame if we waited until next year because that would mean that Hannah's first camping trip would be after her second birthday! That's WAY too old for a first camping trip! I couldn't decide which ones to post because they were all so stinkin adorable, so there's a lot this time!
Pretending to be in the "woods" to scare Grandma Joan...

...we weren't really...just on the other side of the picnic table in our campsite!

"Woah...fire! Pretty!"

This one's hilarious...she's focusing on it big time!

"Why can't I touch it? I'll be fine!"

"Ooh!"

"Marshmallows are awesome!"

"Fire-roasted marshmallows are even better...except they stick to your mouth!"

Trying her hand at roasting marshmallows.

She's a pro now...and no she does NOT need help, "but thanks anyway Dad!"

Hanging out by the fire.
All snuggled up and ready to go to sleep.

Moments later...
Cruising around the campsite while Mom and Dad pack up.
Checking out her camper to make sure Mom and Dad are doing it right!
And boy was it beautiful...the aspens are already mostly changing there...my favorite time of the year!
U-dub football games never cease to amaze me! Check out all of that yellow and brown!
UW fan (Me) and Boise Fan (Sally)...UW got destroyed, so we had to humor ourselves a bit with a photo shoot! Oh! I also got a hair cut a few weeks ago...check it out!
Well I hope you enjoyed our camping trip...more stories just as soon as we do something note-worthy!

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

I love your new hair! And the pics of Hannah are ridiculously cute. :) I love the fact that she loves marshmallows as much as I do...and I hate to say it, but camping almost seems fun...almost. ;) I might want to try that (for a day) next year...just saying.

Love ya!

Mom said...

She is a mess but I love the camping pictures; all the pictures. She is growing up so fast. So looks for tall and big. I miss her alot. Love you grandma Joan and I would have been worried the whole time. But you all have it under control. Her first camping trip.