Hannah had a really rough night last week. She has been teething and having some serious seasonal allergies, so we didn't get much sleep that night. She finally fell back asleep at 5:30ish and my alarm was set to go off at 6:00. There was no way I was going to function with approximately two hours of sleep so I decided to call in to work. I slept a little longer until Hannah woke up around 7:30. I tried to get her to go back to sleep, but to no avail, so I decided I better just wear her out! So we got up, threw on some clothes and went out for breakfast. We shared some chicken-minis and yogurt at Chick-fil-a and then hit the play room for a while. She had a great time playing with all of the toys and attempting to climb up the slide.
Attempting to climb up the slide!
She also had some of the complimentary cheerios. Despite the blurriness of the photo, can you tell she's having a good time?
On the way home, I decided that we should stop at the park in our neighborhood. It was a beautiful day and it's like it was just beckoning us to play. I guess Hannah was pretty happy about it because as soon as I got her down out of her carseat she took off running to the park area. Hannah has really started to enjoy the park these days and is not a bit afraid to climb the stairs in order to go down the slide! She is taking a rest on the base of the light pole. The kid can finds seats in the funniest places!
Check out those curls! I keep thinking that one day I am going to wake up and her hair isn't going to be curly anymore. On the contrary, it seems to be getting curlier each day!
Hanging out on an actual bench this time.
Taking a walk and avoiding Mom because I think that she might be trying to say that it is time to go! She saw me using the clorox wipes to clean the floor up after painting, so I guess she decided to help. She was getting busy with it too...I wasn't planning to clean the floors by hand, but I guess Hannah decided it was necessary.
That day was one of the best days I have had in a long time. It's days like that that make me miss staying home with Hannah, mostly because she has been grumpy a lot when I pick her up from daycare. Her best time of day tends to be in the mornings and I have been missing those times lately! C'est la vi! I may have to have a few more "Hannah Days" though...it helps me to get my fix!



1 comment:
We need barrettes in that beautiful curly hair. Aunt Janice had curly hair. And her great grand-pa had wavely hair. I like the picture of her sitting on the pole. Thanks for the pictures; I look forward to that every day. Love you MOM
Post a Comment