What a week we have had! It all started on Friday. Friday was my birthday so Jon and I made plans to go to Greeley (just north of Denver) to do some shopping and have dinner. Hannah was going to stay with Linda, a friend of the family who lives in Greeley for the evening. So we left around two o'clock that afternoon and slowly made our way to Greeley. Hannah did great in the car for this first part of the trip and was super happy to find endless hands to hold her. She had a great time with Linda and the kids, and Evan even dressed her up in his bear's Denver nuggets jersey! So cute! We stayed the night at their house that night and then got up to leave early the next morning. The rest of our weekend was to be spent in Colorado Springs looking for a place to live. None of us were looking forward to this, since Hannah got really cranky the last time we did it. But, we had no choice, so we went. We took things much easier this time (we learn from our past experiences) and tried to accommodate Hannah as much as possible. We stayed there Saturday through Monday and had a goal of getting everything settled before we left. Fortunately, after lots of incredible frustration at the outrageous prices of rental property, we did find a place to live, but it did take much longer than we had expected. So while we had planned on coming back to Laramie first thing Monday morning, we didn't actually arrive until 10:00 pm. Let's just say that Hannah was spent. So my entire day Tuesday was spent holding Hannah and trying to get her to stop crying (this is our ritual after trips). I got nothing done! Then today, she went to her two month checkup and had her first round of immunizations. Yet another day of getting nothing done! I can't say that I am all that upset about either day because I really just feel so sorry for the poor girl...she has had a rough several days too! I think both she and I are ready for things to get back to normal (at least for a few days anyway until we leave for Louisiana). Here are a few pictures of that I thought you would enjoy.
This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Two Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha! She looks so cute in her I heart NY outfit. :) Her face leads me to think she's saying "I want to be in NY with my aunt." I mean, obviously she's just pouting about that. ;)
And Hannah in the sink might be the cutest thing I've ever seen...yep, it is.
Steph, that is too hilarious. She just looks completely precious. Love you and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment