Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hannah's Travels

Hannah has a busy month ahead of her. She has already been "out of state" a few times, since Colorado is only 20 miles from here and will go "out of state" again this weekend to look for apartments in Colorado Springs. Poor girl. I don't think she likes Colorado very much right now because to her, Colorado=carseat and that is not good in her book. Ah well, I am sure that once things settle down, she will learn to love Colorado as much as Jon and I do. The three of us will also be heading to Louisiana in two weeks to see her grandparents there and to meet lots of family. While she can't actually eat any of the good food herself, perhaps she can enjoy it vicariously through me. I am sure that she will have a good time there, but more importantly that everyone will love getting to see her. Then, a little over a week later she will be traveling with her dad and Grandpa Mike to Ohio where she will be meeting her great, great grandpa. That's right, great, great! He is in his late 90's and I am certain that he can't wait to meet her. Hannah is the first great, great, so she is kind of a big deal. She should also get to meet some great uncles and cousins along the way too. Sometime in there we are going to be moving south to Colorado Springs and will have to say goodbye to Wyoming and our friends. Boy is that a crazy month or what? All before Hannah reaches the ripe old age of three months! Whew! I am sure that we will be taking lots of pictures in the next month so there will be more to come. In the mean time, here are a few of her around the house these last few days. Posing for a picture in one of her super cute 0-3 months outfits. Thanks Wheelers, she's so cute!
I am pretty sure she is going to be really sick of pictures before long!
Dad giving her a bath. Is that a funny face or what? We like to pretend that we know what she is thinking when she makes funny faces...this one is "this is my life, crazy dad sings to me while I take a bath. It's a little scary, but I'm getting used to it."
Sleeping on the couch. One of her favorite things to do.
She has been sleeping like this lately, with her legs tucked up under her. Looks horribly uncomfortable, but it must not be because she is out. It is so cute.
This is why she loves to sleep on the couch. It's good cuddle time with Dad. They were both sleeping like rocks when I got this picture. Do I have an adorable family or what?

4 comments:

Kenlie said...

OMG. These are the cutest pics yet! She just keeps getting cuter....! I miss her, but I may have mentioned that. ;)
Love ya Sis!

Lindy said...

Those pics are super cute...I love the one of her and Jon!

joan charpentier said...

Love these pictures; the one that she looks so scared in; it is true; it must be the singing, but music is good I am sure Jon is doing a great job. And I love the colors turquoise looks good on her. Well love you all have a great night. Love you MOM

JOan charpentier said...

The picture of her and Jon on the cough should be framed and put up on the wall.You can make me a disc of these pictures and bring it with you or we can bring your camera and get them developed. Anyway these are great pic. and I love you have a great day MOM