I can't believe it! Hannah was a month old on Friday! It has gone by so fast! She has grown so much and getting bigger each day. She went to the doctor at one month to get weighed and measured. Her stats: 8lbs. 1 oz. and 20 3/4 in. She's a growing girl! When we are done with this package of diapers, we are going to be moving out of newborn diapers and I suspect in the next week or so we will need to move her to her 0-3 months clothes! I am sure she's excited about that because she gets whole new wardrobe...okay, maybe she isn't excited, but I am because she has A LOT of cute 0-3 month clothes.
While labor was no fun and it has been hard getting adjusted to a new schedule and our new lives with another person, we have enjoyed this month so much and look forward to many, many more months together. So here are a few more pictures for your enjoyment.
Hannah and her mom.
Hanging out in her cute outfit.
Big yawn.
Just hanging out with dad.
5 comments:
She still beautiful and I like the picture of you and her on the cough. I like them all, wish I knew how to get them develop. But I don't know how. I would love to have all these pictures . Love you all. MOM
She is BEAUTIFUL. and I think she looks just like her daddy.
Motherhood suits you my friend. you are radiant!
love you.
I love it! She looks so much like you Steph :)
Ok...I just read your comment on my blog, and I had to write back that I love that you are already setting up our children. They'll either be BFFs or married (you say suitor...ah, if he's a Goeller boy, he'll seal the deal). Anyways...just fun musings. I love seeing all your pictures :)
She is gorgeous Steph! I love her!
Post a Comment