Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are we sick of pictures yet?

I never thought I would find so many things to photograph. I mean, I am not a photographer or anything! But, alas I find things just about everyday. She is just so funny and Jon and I get a lot of amusement out of the little things she does. She cracks us up...a quality I love about her! Check her out...she's so advanced, grabbing and holding on to her toy (maybe with a little help)!
Check out her sweet shades. I've never been much of an "accessorizer," but these sun glasses make me want to be with her. Can't you just see bows, braclets, and her sweet shades?Hilarious!
She was really upset...we threatened to take away her shades...maybe not, but it's a cute picture anyway.
Best "four week old snap shot" we could get. Four weeks today.
Playing with her play gym for her four week old party was exhausting.

5 comments:

joan charpentier said...

She is so cute; and more more pictures:) I show them to my co-workers at work; the guy next to me (David) had a grandbaby the week before Hannah was born; so we both show our pictures to everyone, they are pass and say "ahhhhhhhhhhh". It is fun to see Hannah growing so fine. I love you all. MOM

SweetTorts said...

I will never get sick of pictures! She's so insanely cute. And I love her Jackie-O style (ok, not really) shades...too cute!

Jon and Steph said...

speaking of Jackie-O...just wait. She has a dress that is 0-3 months that is the empitimy of Jackie-O. You'll just have to wait a few more weeks for that one!

SweetTorts said...

OMG...cannot wait for that! :) Clearly, she is already star quality! =)

The Breedings said...

Great job Steph! I'm so proud of you for keeping the camera handy!
FYI- we have that same play gym and Anna loved it! Now, the little purple bird that came with it is still her favorite toy.