Friday, May 22, 2009

Big Weekend

Hannah is going to have quite the weekend this weekend. Today, she had her first play date with her friend, Kayden. He is about five weeks older than she is. Kayden, his mom, and big sister met Hannah and me for lunch at the Mexican restaurant today. While Hannah and Kayden slept the whole time, I am certain that they enjoyed each others company! Then, tomorrow Jon, Hannah, and I are heading to Gillette for the weekend. I keep laughing when I try to picture what our car will look like when we have all of Hannah's stuff in it! While Hannah is going to get to see her grandparents, she will also get to meet lots of cousins and Bentley (the wiener dog) too. It should be a good weekend for her. I am sure that we will have more pictures to post after that! Here's a couple more pictures that I took this week and thought were cute. So I am off to get packing!



1 comment:

Grandma Cindy said...

Hi Steph, Jon, and Hannah! I think that this blog is cool. In fact, I am showing it to my friend, Tracy. We are proud of all three of you and love you very much! Grandma Cindy :-)