Hannah was two weeks old yesterday. She had her two week appointment with the pediatrcian. By the way, we LOVE our pediatrician. We lucked out with her, especially in this town! So anyway, Dr. DeHart said that said that everything is beautiful and that Hannah looks great. She is continuing to gain weight, which she was happy with, although she is still quite skinny. She is in the 60% percentile for her height (where did she get that??) and only 10% for her weight and head measurements. Basically the doctor said she is just long and skinny. She also got her heal pricked for the second round of her newborn tests. Miss overreacter freaked out (I can't blame her for that) and then in her typical, dramatic fashion, cried for about five seconds and then stopped and gave me the head butt (that's where she lifts her head and then flings it back at you, and then totally relaxes). It's pretty cute! So, there's your two week update...enjoy the photos!
She may not look comfortable, but she is because she does this all the time.
8 comments:
Hannah looks a little scared in the first picture; but she is so beautiful and I like all the pictures; Love you MOM
Oh I love these pictures of Hannah; and the one with her and Jon is priceless. I love them all I am glad she is doing so well. Hope your doing well too. Give Jon and Hannah a hug for me. Love all 3 of you. MOM
I see Jon in her when her eyes are open
I know. There is one picture of him as a baby where she looks just like him.
I love the second one Steph! Good job!
Awww, she's so sweet! Congratulations you guys!
I look at your blog a few times everyday just to stare at Hannah. I miss her and totally love her...just saying.
Aw, that's great sis! Well I am sure that she misses you too!
Post a Comment