Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hannah's First Week

And finally what you are all waiting on, pictures. These are just a few of my favorites. Hannah hanging out in her swing. She likes it.
I think this one is my favorite so far. She just finished her worse thing ever, a bath. She is just so relaxed after such a stressful event.
I love brown and pink and I think she pulls it off well.
This is one of Jon's favorites. He got her this monkey and says that the picture is of Hannah and her dad. I think it's just darn cute that she is sticking her tongue out!
First family photo about 15 minutes after she was born.

5 comments:

AndyandLex said...

S -

Completely beautiful to see all 3 of you together. And welcome to the world little Hannah belle!

I can completely relate to the wanting to fall asleep between pushing cause youre so darn tired, but it def is worth the effort. And tell you hubby you deserve some "push diamonds!" :)

love you!

The Breedings said...

She's amazing Steph! Good work you two! I wish I lived closer so I could photograph her at all her fun stages that are coming up.
Love you!

sarah said...

She's beautiful! Thank you for posting more photos!

Lindy said...

So glad to see that everything worked out. She's beautiful, and you look great after labor btw...I swear it's the best "after labor" pic I've ever seen of a mom. Maybe I'm a little biased though. Let Hannah know that Auntie Lindy is coming to visit this summer :) Don't know exactly when, but I'll keep you updated!

Jon and Steph said...

That's a great compliment! Thanks! And I WILL tell Hannah about Aunt Lindy's visit...if she's half as excited as me she will wet her pants (cause she's a baby and does that anyway...get it?). Keep us posted!