Our computer is not charging itself right now, so I have to send it in to get fixed which can take up to two weeks. Since that is the case, I am using the computers at school and will not be able to do very many posts between now and then. Also, about that time we are going to be leaving for Montana so when we get back I am sure I will have lots of posts to make it up to you!
I do have these videos though and I think they are hilarious. We visited my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Cynthia at their house in Mississippi when Hannah and I were at my mom's house. They have a grandson (Hannah's cousin) that is just about 10 months older than Hannah, so she loves going to their house because there's always something new and fun to play with. This trip was no different. They have a power wheels truck at their house and Hannah thoroughly enjoyed driving it around their back yard. It only took her about five minutes to catch on, although she's not so great at steering...or at getting told what to do...you'll see! So enjoy!
3 comments:
So cute that little laugh and squeal! I was there and I just laugh and smile from ear to ear when I hear her having so much fun. I love the video. MOM
These make me smile every time I look at them! Love them! <3
I love it! Her scream of frustration just make me laugh...because you just know she was thinking, "I want to do it by myself!"
Post a Comment