Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Day

For Hannah's Birthday "Day," we made mini-cupcakes to share with Hannah's class at daycare. Hannah had a great time helping me make the cupcakes...there were three or four more on the tray, but she kept taking them off the tray to lick off the icing and sprinkles.


It was also "hat day" at daycare so we decided that she could wear her number one crown. Technically it was her 1st birthday crown, but I decided that it could mean that it could also mean that she is #1! This one is Hannah getting ready for her big day!










This last one is Hannah at the movies. We took her to see Rio because she always comments on it when she sees the commercials. It was her first movie and while the picture is dark, I think it is worth posting because she looks so happy! She was a huge fan of the popcorn eating and sitting in her own seat! I think she had a great day and she definitely loved the movie! Afterwards we went for some burgers and ice cream. Hannah held out so that she would have room for all of her ice cream, if you can't tell.



1 comment:

Kenlie said...

What a fantastic way to turn 2! I think she's numero uno as well so the crown was, obviously, a good move. ;)

The cupcakes are adorable too! Why do I feel like making some now? Sigh...lol