I am truly remiss at my poor blogging the past few months. I am going to try to get caught up this week and will hopefully be able to stay that way through the holidays. I don't get a whole lot of internet time these days since I have been working and sit in front of a computer all day (and can't get online there either). So there are no guarantees, but I am going to try! Someone told me this year that Hannah is either going to love or hate Halloween by the time she's five. I don't really care either way, but I know that Jon hopes that she loves it. It is his favorite holiday. He's really not in to scaring people or anything, he just loves dressing up (and finding cheap costumes). Believe it or not, these are not all of her outfits/costumes. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her in her lion costume or in either of her Halloween dresses. It's a lot to keep up on! Anyway, here they are. I hope you like them!
Frog...with highwaters...this is how most of her costumes were this year. She is really still wearing 9-12 month sized clothes although they are all too short. Most of her 18 month size clothes way to big in the waist, but even still a little short. Her costumes were all 18 months, but were highwaters or caused baby wedgies! No good, but what can you do?
Hannah as a witch. She was really happy this day, although it was mostly because her Dad let her wear her gloves.
We have a Halloween cat. Hannah loves him. She puts him to sleep often (covers with a blanket and pats his back). She was chit-chatting with him here.
Bumblebee. She did not love the bumblebee outfit the first time I tried to put it on, but begged us to put it on her the day after Halloween.
Cindy's flower outfit. Please notice the purse with the wiener dog in it...she also had a flashlight with it. The accessories might have won the competition between Grandma and Grandpa Haddenham.
No comments:
Post a Comment