This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Hannah Sings!
These are videos of Hannah singing! We read (aka, sing the words) her Old MacDonald book every night before bed. Lately she has been singing once I stop! I love it...turn up the volume!
3 comments:
Mom
said...
cute a Star is born, another singer in the family, she will draw crowds...:) LOL Love it.
I can't see her but I can hear her and her grandma loves her singing. It brings smiles to my face. Love you Hannah Marie. And I love my daughter for putting these pictures and sounds up so I can hear her. Love you all. MOM
3 comments:
cute a Star is born, another singer in the family, she will draw crowds...:) LOL Love it.
She's cute no matter what she does, but obviously...she is a gifted singer. :)
I can't see her but I can hear her and her grandma loves her singing. It brings smiles to my face. Love you Hannah Marie. And I love my daughter for putting these pictures and sounds up so I can hear her. Love you all. MOM
Post a Comment