Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart Puffs w/Vicks


I have to say that these are the BEST tissues I have ever used! First of all, they smell great which I could totally see being useful for times other than when I am sick (like blocking out the boy smells that come from Jon). I have however been sick the last few days and was given a box of these little jewels. She raved about them and although she hasn't really been sick since discovering them, she is totally hooked and sent us home with the entire box because she just knew that I would love them. She was a big proponent of sharing the wealth. So I took them home despite the awkwardness of stealing their tissues and boy was I glad I did! I brought them home with me late Friday night and actually used the entire box by Saturday afternoon! I had to resort back to my regular tissues after that and let me tell you, my poor nose misses the Puffs Vicks! So, I would highly recommend these tissues to any of you allergy/sinus sufferers or even if you just have a cold. Do it...you won't regret it!

2 comments:

The Breedings said...

I'll have to try them out! My nose is raw from all the tissues I've been using the past 2 weeks, and I'm still using them now.

SweetTorts said...

I don't even have a cold at the moment, but I want you to know that I went out and bought a box. ;)

I can see the appeal for someone with a cold. :)