So I have not read on two different friend's blogs about "Baby Legs." Living in a place that can have some really harsh winter temperatures (-13 on the way to work this morning), I thought these would be worth looking into. Sarah put the link to baby legs.com on her website so I decided to check them out. http://store.babylegs.com/catalog/Baby-Legs I have to say that they are pretty cute on the "models" and from what I have seen with Anna & Emma, I am kind of sold. Elise said they keep the kiddos pretty warm, which is why I was originally looking into them in the first place. I also like that they don't have feet. I am not, personally a fan of tights because they make me feel a little claustrophobic, so the thought of putting them on my baby just sicks me out! I don't get how they work though. I assume that you get two for the price listed, one for each leg, but beyond that, the website doesn't provide any information. For instance, what size are they? Are they pretty big so you need to wait until they are a little older to use them? If so, how long do they last? Sarah mentioned Target as a place to get them. Does anyone know of other places? I haven't seen them at the Targets here. Well anyway, if any of you mom's out there can give me some info, I'd appreciate it. I want to join the Baby Legs bandwagon!
4 comments:
target has some called "my first baby legs" which are a little shorter than the original BabyLegs. But other than that, there are no sizes. Just two leg warmers for the price. If you check out BabyLegs.com and click on the OnSale tab, you can get them for $7/pr rather than the traditional $12, and as stated on my blog, the only place besides ebay, and the BabyLegs website that I've found them are baby boutique stores. The Targets around OKC don't carry them in store, so you'd have to purchase them online- check the "store Availabilty" link before you hunt down T stores). the least expensive place to find them is Ebay and the Sale link on the BL website. (but make sure they have the BL symbol on the bottom of the leg if you're getting them on Ebay- or the (1) if they're the baby's Firt BL brand- otherwise I've found that they're too tight for her)
Thanks for the info E!
I had a friend in Washington whose daughter wore them.
They're huge. We ordered the smallest size for Lallie Beth and they're still huge huge, and she's almost 1. So they're uber cute, but see if you can find them on consignment.
On another totally random note, get flannel sheets for the crib if you can. They are much quicker to warm up to little bodies and keep heat in. Cotton while cute is much colder.
AND...invest or register for a bundle me that goes in the car seat. They're a life saver!
Post a Comment