Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NYC at Christmas

The pictures are a little out of order, but that's just the way it's going to have to be. I don't want to spend the time moving them around. For some reason I lack logic when it comes to blogging anyway, so I'd hate to add to my issues!

New York at Christmas was what I expected. Decorations everywhere, the tree in all its splendor, random outdoor festivals, and chilly air. I didn't expect so much rain, but it happens!
Some of the decorations in Saks 5th Ave. So fancy!
Mom and me on the boat. It was a city lights tour or something like that.
Me and the tree.
I was actually surprised by the tree. It wasn't as big as I expected, but still cool.
Everyone loves an 8 lb. Hershey Bar right?
We got to see the Rockettes. I totally recommend doing this some time. It was fantastic!
You've got to love the Macy's Moose and Penguin.
The whole group from the Top of the Rock.
Stinking cool origami tree at the Museum of Modern History. All of the ornaments are made from paper.
Outside of the Museum of Natural History, posing with the evergreen dinosaur.
View of the Chrystler Building at night from Bryant Park.
Bryant Park at night.
There was an ice skating rink set up in Bryant Park with lots of shops and goodies. It was very surreal. Just as you picture NYC in the winter.

Mom, sis, and me in Times Square the first day. Can anyone spot Baby Haddy??

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Awww...you look so cute pregnant! You're absolutely radiant :) Go figure!