I don't have very many photos from the month of November...part of that is because Hannah was gone for a week. She went to her grandma and grandpa's house in Texas and had a blast swimming multiple times a day, and taking nice long baths the rest of the time. I hear that she was pretty much in the water 3/4 of the time that she was there! The other part is that I wasn't very good about taking pictures when everyone was here. It's great having holiday festivities at my house, but I tend to get distracted by other things going on and always forget to take pictures. Fortunately, my sister got some good snapshots of Hannah with family. In fact, she got several GREAT ones!

Like this one! I LOVE this picture of Hannah...it's on our way home from the airport!

We stopped at Snooze, a great little breakfast/brunch place in Denver and got some great shots while we were waiting for a table.

This is another fantastic one! Mom and Hannah were completely adorable in this shot!

I have no idea when this was taken because I did not let her drive...so I am assuming this is the result of an auntie or grandpa or grandma!

We went to the zoo even though it was a little chilly. Another great shot of Hannah...this one with grandpa, of course!

Group shot at the zoo. Although Hannah was tired, she loved the zoo this time. It was like she was showing them all of her favorite things...plus she actually got to go into the gift shop this time. Jon and I usually avoid it, but this time since she had two grandparents and her auntie there, the odds of getting a toy were significantly higher...as you can see, she was not disappointed and left with a giant elephant!

We made gingerbread cookies...Hannah was all about it, see?!?

We got to see Santa at the mall, and while she cried like crazy when she was sitting in his lap for a half of a second, she really liked his jingle bells.
Again, another great picture from my sister...they helped us decorate our Christmas tree while they were here...Hannah was and still is, all about wearing the crazy glasses that turn Christmas lights into stars and jingle bells! I think this one is completely adorable of both of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment