Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gearing up for Christmas

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas we were super busy. We had my mom and Jon's parents in town at different times, a couple of Christmas parties, my best friend Lindy & her family in Denver, more friends visiting, and packing for Louisiana. All the while I was busy trying to put the finishing touches on my application for school, financial aid, registering, etc and quitting my job! Yes, I did say school and quitting my job...I am starting back in January, and while I am super excited, there's just a ton of stuff going on with that right now. It has been nuts! I don't expect it to slow down all that much until February-ish. Currently, I am visiting my Dad and friends in Oklahoma for a long weekend before heading home and jumping into school stuff!

"Sleeping" in the laundry basket...she has a pillow in there along with a blanket and a stuffed animal!
Anytime it's remotely "warm" out, we have to go to the park or for a walk. As you can tell, I'm not the only one that loves to be outside.
Huge fan of the slide...and that's always the big slide, not the dumb baby ones!

First set of pigtails...are they amazing or what?!?
"Driving" my car...she even wants to put the seatbelt like us...too cute!
Also, is there anything cuter than baby flannel??
Hannah was a huge fan of this guy...he sings "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" and dances!
Playing out back with some sidewalk chalk. It's been a really mild winter so far and we are trying to take advantage of that!
We went for a little hike one afternoon after work...it's amazing what a little vitamin D can do for our moods!
First full ponytail! I guess I have been inspired to try new things with Hannah's hair lately...my friend is even going to teach me how to french braid soon!


Waiting with Grandpa at Snooze...the BEST breakfast/brunch joint in Denver! It is always worth the ridiculously long wait!Grandpa and Grandma took her to the Aquarium...she loves all things fish/water/bubbles!

Checking out the fish with Grandma!
BUBBLES, BUBBLES, BUBBLES!!!!!
She loved the sting rays until one of them practically licked her in the face!
Hannah, Cindy, and I went to the North Pole to see Santa...this was the second attempt for the year and well, the guy just creeps her out...maybe next year!
This was HER popcorn and she really wasn't interested in sharing any with us!
And finally, I'll leave you with a picture of the cutest reindeer in town!

3 comments:

Kenlie said...

LOL She's so cute, and yeah..baby flannel is kind of awesome. Ha

joan Charpentier said...

Love all the pictures; so cute; I really like the one with her in the basket with the reindeer antlers on. To tell the truth I love them all. Have a great day I love you all. MOM

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

Hannah is REALLY cute! I haven't seen pictures of her in forever it seems. If you're ever back in Edmond for a bit, I'd love to get our girls together to play! I am in love with those pigtails, too : )