Monday, November 24, 2008

Whirlwind of Weeks

My family was in town last week. They were here Tuesday through Saturday and left Sunday morning. We had a great time together, although the week just seemed to fly by. In looking at my calendar it is really difficult for me to believe that it is almost December. I am sure that this week will go by in the the same whirlwind spirit as last week. We are headed to Thermopolis on Wednesday to do Thanksgiving with Jon's side of the family. The whole clan will be there and I am sure there will be lots of eating and card games. I've got lots to do in the next two days before we leave, including pie baking, a doctor's appointment, packing, laundry from last week, and even a little grocery shopping. So, I am sure time will continue to fly by. The reality of this holiday season is soaking in and I am just ecstatic about it this year. So many fun things to do, so little time!

No comments: